Now, Bank Islam has made your life easier with a way to top up your prepaid phone balance using ATMs.
If you are the type who likes to go out at night, it doesn’t matter what time it is, Bank Islam ATMs are open 24/7.
So, you don’t need to rush to find a topup shop that is open late at night
Just follow the steps that I want to share, confirm that you can easily top up your prepaid phone balance.
Advantages of Topup Prepaid Phone Balance Using ATM
Before we go into the steps on how to top up, it’s good to know why we should use Bank Islam ATMs to top up our prepaid phones. Let’s watch:
- Bank Islam ATMs can be used at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So, it doesn’t matter if it’s morning, evening, night, or even the weekend, you can top up your prepaid phone balance.
- Bank Islam has ATM machines spread in various locations such as gas stations, shopping centers, and other strategic places. So, it’s easy to find an Islamic Bank ATM near you.
- Transactions at Bank Islam ATMs are always safe and secure. You don’t have to worry about the security of your banking information.
- Bank Islam ATMs provide various top-up options for various prepaid phone service providers. So, it doesn’t matter which telco you use, you can topup.
Important Tips When Top Up Phone Balance
Ok, before we finish this article, there are some important tips that you should know when you want to top up your prepaid phone balance using a Bank Islam ATM:
- Before you go to the ATM machine, make sure your bank account has enough balance for topup. If not enough, the transaction will fail.
- Don’t type the phone number you want to enter by mistake. Make sure the number is correct to avoid any mistakes.
- After topup, make sure you check the expiry date of your prepaid phone balance. Do not let the residue burn.
- The receipt you get from the ATM machine is proof of your transaction. Keep it well as a reference if there is any problem.
How to top up prepaid phone balance using an ATM
Here are the simple steps to top up your prepaid phone using a Bank Islam ATM:
- First of all, insert your Bank Islam ATM card into the ATM machine.
- Choose a language you understand to make matters easier. Usually, there is an option to Malay and English.
- Type PIN number Your ATM to verify your identity.
- On the main menu, select an option Islamic Bank Transactions.
- In the menu Islamic Bank Transactionssearch and select Prepaid Top Up or Prepaid Topup.
- If you have more than one account with Bank Islam, select the account you wish to debit for prepaid purchases.
- Now, select the prepaid product you want to top up. For example, Maxis, Celcom, Digior other operators you use.
- Select Amount which is suitable for your prepaid top-up. Usually, there are several options such as RM10, RM30or other amounts depending on the service provider.
- Type the prepaid phone number you want to top up, make sure the number is correct, then press the button RIGHT or OK.
- Check again all the information you have typed, and if everything is correct, confirm the transaction. The ATM machine will process the payment and issue a receipt as proof of purchase.
- If you have no other business to do, press NO or CANCELthen take your ATM card.
So, that’s it, the simple steps to top up your prepaid phone using an Islamic Bank ATM.
How to pay bill using JomPAY at Bank Islam ATM? Read this article on how to pay bills using Bank Islam ATMs.
Now, you don’t have to rush to find a top-up store if you suddenly run out of battery.
With Bank Islam ATM machines, you can topup anytime and anywhere there is an ATM machine.
Remember, the first step is to make sure you have a Bank Islam ATM card and your PIN number. After that, just follow the steps that you have learned earlier.