RHB Bank Berhad (Rashid Hussein Bank) is one of the big banks with millions of customers in Malaysia. The bank is based in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
Unlike other banks, RHB Bank is more focused on the corporate, investment, and trade sectors. These advantages make RHB Bank the best Malaysian bank.
RHB Bank has launched internet banking service for a long time, but not everyone knows how to use it and how to check RHB Bank account balance online.
Check RHB Bank Account Balance
One of the facilities offered by RHB Bank Berhad is the facility of checking account balances.
With this facility, you can monitor the flow of money in and out which will make financial transactions more manageable.
How to Check RHB Bank Account Balance Online
Before using this service you must register first, but if you already have a registered RHB online banking account please follow the next steps.
- Open the page
- Enter Username and Password.
- Select the menu My Account.
- Select the menu Account Balance.
- Your balance information will be displayed on the screen.
Check RHB Balance via ATM
Please go to the nearest RHB ATM, don’t forget to bring your ATM card. Next, follow the steps to check your RHB account balance via ATM below:
- Enter your ATM debit card.
- Choose language Malaysia/English.
- Enter PIN You.
- Press Menu Other Transactions/Other.
- Press Account Information/Account Summary.
- Press Menu Balance Information/Check Savings Account.
- Balance information will be displayed on the screen.
Check RHB Account Balance Using the RHB Mobile Banking Application
Do you already know if RHB bank has RHB Mobile Banking service? If not yet, please download the RHB Mobile Banking application on Google Playstore and App Store.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download RHB Mobile Banking from Google Playstore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS):
- You need to open the Google Playstore application if using an Android device or the App Store if using an iPhone or iPad.
- In the search section, type a word RHB Mobile Banking and press the search button.
- On the RHB Mobile Banking application page, click the button Install (for Android) or Download (for iOS).
- The download process will start, and you have to wait until it is finished. The download time will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, click the button Open on Google Playstore or App Store.
- Now, you can log in to your existing account if you already have an RHB Online Banking account. If not, register an account by following the steps given in the application.
- Fill in the required personal information such as username and password.
- After successfully logging in or registering an account, you can start using RHB Mobile Banking for your financial affairs online.
This application can help you make various transactions such as check balance, transfer, top up and others.
How to use the RHB Mobile Banking application:
- Open the RHB Mobile Banking application.
- Enter Username and Password.
- Select the menu My Account > Account balance.
- Your RHB account balance information will be displayed in full.
That’s the various ways to check RHB Bank account balance online and offline.